CFS Plenary Session will take place from 17-21 of October 2016 at FAO HQs in Rome.
- Special Side Events and Panelists
- CFS 43 Side Events Guide
In order to register to the CFS 43 Plenary Session please follow the steps as highlighted below taken from the registration website. If you encounter any technical problem please write an email to Francesca Locatelli -OPCP Office: email@example.com or to the CSM Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED!
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT DUE TO THE HIGH NUMBER OF REGISTRATIONS REQUESTS RECEIVED FOR THE CFS 43 AND THE BUILDING PASSES TO THE CSM FORUM, THE FAO OPCP OFFICE IT IS EXPERIENCING DELAYS IN REPLYING AND CONFIRMING YOUR REGISTRATION.
Go to this link and follow the steps below:
If you have an account
Click sign in and enter your username and password to submit your individual expression of interest as usual.
Please check the list of participants from your organization and select if this is the case. For the time being, you will still have to upload an id picture and a passport copy again.
If you don’t have an account
1. Please click on register to create an account.
2. Make sure you remember both username and password chosen.
3. An email will be sent to the email address related to your account. Click on the link contained on this email to confirm your account.
4. This link will take you to a screen where you will have to enter your username and password to confirm your account.
5. Confirming the account will automatically lead you to the individual form in order to submit your registration. Valid ID picture and passport copies are requested (please read below the requirements).
6. If you have problems or cannot submit the individual expression of interest, you can always come back to this page, and sign in with your username and password to submit the individual expression of interest.
7. You will receive a final confirmation that you have succesfully registerd for the desired event within the indicated dates (please read below).
Photo ID requirements
• Plain white background.
• Full face frontal view with open eyes.
• No shadows on the face or in the background.
• Recent. Maximum 6 months old.
• Size: 24 mm (width) x 32 mm (height) or 195 pixels (width) x 255 pixels (height).
• Accepted formats: gif, jpg, jpeg
• Weight: Maximum 100kb
Passport copy requirements
• Accepted formats: pdf, gif, jpg, jpeg.
• Weight: Maximum 500kb
Please note that:
• Deadline for expression of interest 23.59 Rome time on 25 September 2016
• For expressions of interest for CFS 43 submitted before 1 September 2016, approval emails will be sent out between 2-6 September 2016
• For those submitted after 1 September 2016, approval emails will be sent out between 28-30 September 2016
• CFS does not fund participation.
• Space at the session is limited.
• In principle and as per space limitations, one representative per Civil Society Organization will be considered.
• Priority will be given to those CSOs and private sector entities already participating in the ongoing work of the CFS, particularly through the CSM and PSM.