CFS 44 Plenary Session 9 – 13 October 2017
09/10/2017 – 13/10/2017
The Committee on World Food Security (CFS) is the foremost inclusive international and intergovernmental platform for all stakeholders to work together to ensure food security and nutrition for all. Using a multi-stakeholder, inclusive approach, CFS develops and endorses policy recommendations and guidance on a wide range of food security and nutrition topics.
- Deadline for expression of interest 23.59 Rome time on 18 September 2017
- For expressions of interest for CFS 44 submitted before 1 September 2017, approval emails will be sent out between 4-5 September 2017
- For those submitted after 1 September 2017, approval emails will be sent out between 21-22 September 2017
- If no response is received during the above indicated dates, the expression of interest was not successful.
- CFS does not fund participation.
If you are a representative of a civil society organization, academic/research institution or a private sector entity interested in attending the 44th Session of the CFS please follow the following instructions.
Go to this link to access the registration and follow the steps below:
If you have an account
Click sign in and enter your username and password to submit your individual expression of interest as usual.
Please check the list of participants from your organization and select if this is the case. For the time being, you will still have to upload an ID picture and a passport copy again.
If you don’t have an account
1. Please click on register to create an account.
2. Make sure you remember both username and password chosen.
3. When you input the information and click “Save”, you will be redirected to the log-in page.
4. Once you log-in, you will automatically go to the individual form in order to submit your registration. Valid ID picture and passport copies are requested (please read below the requirements).
5. If you have problems or cannot submit the individual expression of interest, you can always come back to this page, and sign in with your username and password to submit the individual expression of interest.
6. You will receive a final confirmation that you have successfully registered for the desired event within the indicated dates (please read above).
Photo ID requirements
• Plain white background.
• Full face frontal view with open eyes.
• No shadows on the face or in the background.
• Recent. Maximum 6 months old.
• Size: 24 mm (width) x 32 mm (height) or 195 pixels (width) x 255 pixels (height).
• Accepted formats: gif, jpg, jpeg
• Weight: Maximum 100kb
Passport copy requirements
• Accepted formats: pdf, gif, jpg, jpeg.
• Weight: Maximum 500kb
Please note that:
• Space at the session is limited.
• In principle and as per space limitations, one representative per Civil Society Organization will be considered.
• Priority will be given to those CSOs and private sector entities already participating in the ongoing work of the CFS, particularly through the CSM and PSM.