CSM Annual Report 2015-2016
This Annual Report documents the work of the CSM during the period August 2015 to August 2016, and aims to be an essential tool for the internal and external communication and accountability process.
The Report 2015-2016 consists of the following parts:
• Summary of CSM engagement with the CFS (2015-2016)
• A civil society view on the CFS, 7 years after its reform
• Reporting and Follow-Up to CFS 42
• Civil Society contributions to CFS Processes in 2016 (towards CFS 43)
• Operational information on the CSM during the reporting period
In October 2016, the CSM Coordination Committee and the CSM Forum considered the draft Annual Report that was then later revised and is now being published. The report shows the substantial collective work carried out by a huge number of global, regional and national social movements and civil society organizations who achieve, through participatory deliberation processes, to formulate and defend joint positions towards all complex policy processes in the CFS.