CSM Forum 7-8 October 2017
- When it will take place? 7 and 8 of October 2016
- What is the CSM Forum?
Each year the CSM holds its Annual Forum prior to the CFS Plenary Session and it is open to all interested civil society participants of the CSM. This two-days forum is a fundamental moment and space for the CSM. At the Forum, CSOs are able to debate, consolidate, articulate and finalise their positions that will be shared and brought to the CFS Plenary Session. Prior to the Annual Forum the CSM Coordination Committee (CC) holds its annual meeting. The Forum is as well a space for accountability, where CC members report to all participating CSOs about their work, performance and activities. Finally the CSM forum is the space to assess the past processes, to consolidate the common positions for the present and to identify the key challenges and steps forward for the future.
- Where it will take place? FAO HQs, Rome – Italy.
- Do I need to register to attend the Forum and enter FAO building? Yes, please follow the steps below
- When will be the Agenda of the Forum will be available? Early September
- To whom can I write in the CSM Secretariat for more information? Giulia Simula firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do I register? In order to Register to the CSM Forum you will need to complete the following 2 steps:
REGISTRATION IS OPEN UNTIL 18 SEPTEMBER 2017
Send an email to the email address email@example.com with subject line CSM FORUM with the following details:
3. Contact details
5. Which days are you planning to attend the Forum?
6. Are you planning to attend the CFS 44 Plenary Session?
7. Constituency or sub-region
You will need to register to the CFS 44 even if you are planning to attend only the CSM FORUM.
Register to the CFS 43 Plenary Session following the instructions you find below. You will need to register to the CFS 44 even if you are planning to attend only the CSM FORUM.
Go to this link and follow the steps below:
If you encounter any technical problem please write an email to Luka Vukadinovic -OPCP Office: Luka.Vukadinovic@fao.org
If you have an account
Click sign in and enter your username and password to submit your individual expression of interest as usual.
Please check the list of participants from your organization and select if this is the case. For the time being, you will still have to upload an ID picture and a passport copy again.
If you don’t have an account
1. Please click on register to create an account.
2. Make sure you remember both username and password chosen.
3. When you input the information and click “Save”, you will be redirected to the log-in page.
4. Once you log-in, you will automatically go to the individual form in order to submit your registration. Valid ID picture and passport copies are requested (please read below the requirements).
5. If you have problems or cannot submit the individual expression of interest, you can always come back to this page, and sign in with your username and password to submit the individual expression of interest.
6. You will receive a final confirmation that you have successfully registered for the desired event within the indicated dates (please read above).
Photo ID requirements
• Plain white background.
• Full face frontal view with open eyes.
• No shadows on the face or in the background.
• Recent. Maximum 6 months old.
• Size: 24 mm (width) x 32 mm (height) or 195 pixels (width) x 255 pixels (height).
• Accepted formats: gif, jpg, jpeg
• Weight: Maximum 100kb
Passport copy requirements
• Accepted formats: pdf, gif, jpg, jpeg.
• Weight: Maximum 500kb
Please note that:
• Space at the session is limited.
• In principle and as per space limitations, one representative per Civil Society Organization will be considered.
• Priority will be given to those CSOs and private sector entities already participating in the ongoing work of the CFS, particularly through the CSM and PSM.