In this video Patrick Konde, trade union leader, talks about the organization of immigrant agricultural workers and other sectors in Italy to assert their rights for the improvement of their living conditions. Patrick participated as a speaker at the side event on the link between migration and the right to food, organized by the CSM, in the context of the events of the UN Committee on World Food Security (CFS).
Follow Us On Twitter
- CSM Side event, today 15 October 2020!
- CSM Youth Intervention on CSM’s 10th Anniversary Virtual Celebration
- Open Call for Civil Society and Indigenous Peoples’ Engagement to respond to the UN Food Systems Summit
- Global grassroots organisations demand radical transformation of food systems to tackle the impacts of COVID-19
- CSM 10th Anniversary celebrations and Policy Briefing on 12 October 2020