In this video, Rossana Scaricabarozzi, of ActionAid Italy, talks about the results of a study carried out recently about the condition of migrant agricultural workers, particularly women. The study shows that women are among the most exploited and least paid migrant agricultural workers in Italy. Despite the escalating numbers of migrant women entering the sector, there is a huge invisibility of their work and their difficulties.
Follow Us On Twitter
- CSM Side event, today 15 October 2020!
- CSM Youth Intervention on CSM’s 10th Anniversary Virtual Celebration
- Open Call for Civil Society and Indigenous Peoples’ Engagement to respond to the UN Food Systems Summit
- Global grassroots organisations demand radical transformation of food systems to tackle the impacts of COVID-19
- CSM 10th Anniversary celebrations and Policy Briefing on 12 October 2020