In this video, Elene Shatberashvili, from Biological Farmer Association Elkana and La Via Campesina, Georgia, talks about the need to restructure foods systems, not only in its productive dimension, but in its broader sense. Agroecology, she says, is an alternative solution which can address the issue of hunger and malnutrition.
Follow Us On Twitter
- CSM Side event, today 15 October 2020!
- CSM Youth Intervention on CSM’s 10th Anniversary Virtual Celebration
- Open Call for Civil Society and Indigenous Peoples’ Engagement to respond to the UN Food Systems Summit
- Global grassroots organisations demand radical transformation of food systems to tackle the impacts of COVID-19
- CSM 10th Anniversary celebrations and Policy Briefing on 12 October 2020