CSIPM Forum: 21 and 22 October 2023
Malaysia Room B227 | at FAO Headquarters, Italy, Rome. How to get there?
Interpretation will be available in English, Spanish and French.
9:30 am Mística
9:40 am Forum presentations and discussion
- Who are we and what are we doing here?
- Political discussion around issues that affect our regions and constituencies
- Input on what happened in the CFS last year and what is expected from the CSIPM
11:00 – 11:30 am Break
11:30 am – 1:00 pm Zooming in on CSIPM’s active working groups
- Data working group
- Women and Gender Diversities working group
1:00 – 2:30 pm Lunch
2:30 pm – 4:00 pm Zooming in on CSIPM’s active working groups
- Global Food Governance working group
- Inequalities working group
4:00 – 4:30 pm Break
4:30 – 6:00 pm Synthesis from the working groups: recalling the process, key messages to the CFS51 Plenary, key strategy looking forward, communication strategy, other important spaces of advocacy and other important policy instruments (part 1).
9:00 – 10:30 am Synthesis from the working groups: recalling the process, key messages to the CFS51 Plenary, key strategy looking forward, communication strategy, other important spaces of advocacy and other important policy instruments (part 2).
10:30 – 11:00 am Break
11:00 – 12:30 pm In-depth discussion and strategic reflection: The CFS in the global food governance architecture
12:30 – 2:00 pm Lunch
2:00 – 3:30 pm In-depth discussions:
- The CFS in the next 4 years (CFS political agenda and next thematic discussions, the CFS global coordination role, how can we improve the “Home to Rome” and “Rome to Home” linkages)
- Preparation of the CSIPM Forum’s public event and getting ready for the CFS 51 Plenary
3:30 – 4:00 pm Break
4:00 – 6:00 pm CSIPM Public Panel – Walking the talk: CFS coordinating action for the realisation of the Right to Food. The event is open to all members, participants and observers of the CFS. Please follow this link to learn more about the event.
The detailed agenda and background documents will be circulated among registered participants. Please bookmark this page and revisit for updates.
Registration is now closed.